Sunday, December 13, 2009

Hey it's Spencer again this week I do not have a topic so I could blog about anything I can'tthinkof anything to blog about. Christmas is coming up and I got two iTunes gift cards from my uncle and aunt because we donot see them on Christmas so they always give me stuff earlier than normal so I'm excited for Christmas. I can't really thinkof what else to write I like a new song called Replay By Iyaz and Rich Girl$ by Down With Webster. Nothing else really new I now know I am flunking Math again which my parents are upset with me and my family won't get to go to Disneyland in March which my brother is gonna hate me when he finds out so I need to get my grades up in every class I can by working harder then I normally do. Nothing else now um I really can't think of anything else so bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment