Sunday, December 6, 2009
If I could go anywhere where would it be and why
Hey It's Spencer my blog topic this week is "If I could go anywhere where would it be and why" and I have two places I want to visit first is Hawaii because it just seems like a good place to visit and hang out on the beach and second is Australia because my dad went there and said it was really cool to see. Another reason I would love to go to Hawaii because it's resorts seem like a good place for a holiday and because of the Surfin and relaxin it would just be a fun place to visit. Another reason to visit Australia is because you could scuba dive at night I may not be up for that and maybe scared like crap but I would try it and the streets are empty at night and it just seems cool, did you know it's illegal to stick your arm out the window it's crazy but true. More reasons about Hawaii is because it is on volcanoes and has great views of volcanoes and because of the macadamia nut choclates they have there mmmmmmm. I really can't think of anything else to say about Australia or Hawaii but what else can I say
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment