Thursday, October 1, 2009
Hey it’s Spencer Again back to tell you about grade 8 I would have to say that it is fun, tough, and confusing. In math I had my first unit test I’ll I can say is ARGHHHH it was tough and easy it was half-half we had to do multiple choice and write it down on a sheet called a “Scrantron” It’s like an FSA but smaller and no pages to flip and no listing, paragraph, or sentence comprehension. Also had a French test this week but no clue how I did on it same with a Social Studies test I had 2 weeks ago still I have no clue. Also Math is a pain no clue what I have to do next or later on in the year. Also French is fun it’s my favourite class in the whole school next to social studies and English nothing else really to say besides in P.E. I have a lot to say about P.E. it’s fun, difficult, and all round 4 corner soccer literally we played it 2 days in a row it’s getting boring to play that including because I’m pretty much the worst soccer player there well I gotta go bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment