Monday, October 26, 2009
School Update
Hey it’s Spencer I just want to update on school work and school. The school work is tough I figured out the other day that I had a D in math. Now math is my weakest subject it’s never something I could get a hang of. I’m pretty good in French although I went from an A to a B in one month I’m kind of sucking in Social Studies because of an essay I had to write 3 times and because I wasn’t doing well enough in any of my other project. I really suck in gym because we’re playing football and we’ve played sports that brought my mark down by a little. I could try to work harder to get better grades and that’s what I’m trying to do work harder in Socials, pay attention more in math and try to get that A back in French. I could try to work on P.E. to get my grade higher by trying to be a volunteer more for demonstrations and trying to work harder. The importance of doing school work is because we can get smarter by doing the work or trying to pay more attention and working harder
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment