Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween is coming tonight and candy is what I'm after. Schools tough without learning the pathagareon theorem in math class which is tough and annoying at the same time. Well Grades are still the same as last time I checked. In Socials were learning about the middle ages examples law in the middle ages, the crusades in 1096 that equaled an Epic Fail because of the massacre that happened to all the serfs (they were like peasants ). In French were doing a travel project that we need to book a hotel, flight, restaurants and things to do while we are there for 10 days. There is nothing really new going on at school it’s back to original times, daylight savings time is over and now I have to wake up earlier (great). Nothing more to really talk about except that having a bottom locker really sucks and how full my locker is to get my books out and other items such as my binder, my text book, and my backpack. It usually takes me 10 – 15 minutes to get my backpack and items packed and to close my locker.

No comments:

Post a Comment