Sunday, November 29, 2009

What I like about my self

Hey it's Spencer again this week I was blogging a lot because I had two blogs due in. Anyway this weeks blog topic was what do you like about yourself and I can personally say I have no clue what I like about myself I mean I'm doing terrible in school, well I have one upside I had a tooth that was sticking out far and I had that since like grade 5 or 6 and got rid of it like two weeks ago. Nothing else really I am a gamer but want to quit the habit of playing games a lot and I am happy with that. I guess theres another I love music I can't stop listening to music either that or I'm watching t.v so nothing really more I do my homework for an hour or two a day or if I have none then I'm free to watch TV. Nothing really to talk about I guess I can say I just like being a gamer, a Metallica fan and family guy fan thats all I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment