Sunday, November 8, 2009
School
On Thursday November 5th me and my four friends were hanging out near the main gym at ACSS we were wrestling each other and having fun. But me and my one of my friends decided to ditch the other two other friends we ran around a little building to the side of it some grade 9s or 10s were outside throwing rocks they hit a car and blamed it on the nearest person, me. It is still floating around that I threw the rock there is a grade 9 in my socials class who keeps bugging me that I threw the rock at the car. I did not throw the rock ok. It’s making me mad that everyone is bugging the crap out of me because of that stupid rock throwing “incident”. Anyways school is going good besides the rock thing grades are good not the best I have had better math is getting a bit clearer than it was in the beginning of the year I get it a lot more now. French is getting better since a passing of someone in my family month ago he had a tumor it was hard but I’m now getting over it and getting better in French.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment