Hey it's Spencer I was supposed to write this 2 months ago but I went up to my cabin when I
was meant to write it. Anyways I'm written about school because nothing really new except that I went up a grade in math from an I to a C- which is not bad for me because I had 44.7% in math now I have 51.4% I think. I need to get better grades in school then a C- in math or I'm in trouble. Anyways schools going good I had a Socials project for building a castle and it was awesome I got a lot of votes from other classes I think I will get an A on it because my castle was small but wicked you could take the top of the castle off and see everything underneath the castle it was cool. Nothing really more to talk about except that it's December soon I'm so stoked for it I asked for a lot of games including Modern Warfare 2 the best game pretty much out there and Wolfenstein it's actually a pretty fun game all the games I want are PS3 games because I own a PS3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment