Monday, November 16, 2009
School work & real life
Well my life officially is not the best from bad report card grades I am grounded from electronics until next report card which is 2 months from now except for homework reasons. I stayed until 4:00 today doing math in the classroom at least I get it a lot more now and guess what I have a test tomorrow yay (sarcastically). In math I am flunking it so I go after school mostly everyday to learn it better to get my grade up and get video games and computer back. anyways Christmas is the nearest holiday and I'm really excited for it to see what I get and to be with the family for Christmas dinner. I really can not wait for term end I need my grades up badly or I lose electronics again for another two or three months and if I get bad grades for summer I'm gonna be in deep trouble if I do. Well I have nothing really more to say school is really really getting tougher than I thought. In P.E. I'm starting to work out in the weight room every two days for one hour
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment