Saturday, November 28, 2009

My Favourite Kind Of Music

Hey it's Spencer I thought that instead of school progress I would write about my favourite kind of music. My favourite kind of music is Metal because I like a lot of metal bands like Metallica and Ozzy Osbourne because they have a lot of awesome songs like Ozzy has Crazy Train and Metallica has Disposable Heroes. Metallica is all out my favourite band because they have tons of music like The Unforgiven I, II and III and Sad But True. Ozzy is my 2nd favourite band with songs like Bark at The Moon, I don't wanna stop, Mr. Crowley (yes it is a real song lol). Metallica started in San Francisco in 1982 Cliff Burton was the bassist of Metallica before he died in 1986 by a tour bus crash. Rob Trujilo came to Metallicain 2003 and is now the present bassist for Metallica, Kirk Hammet joined the band when Dave Mustaine left in 1983 1 year after they started. Ozzy started 1979 with Randy Rhoads until 1982 when Randy died in a plane crash, Funny story the plane crashed into Ozzy's tour bus. Zakk Wylde joined the band in 1987 but left in 2009 which I just found out now.

No comments:

Post a Comment