Sunday, November 22, 2009

If I could change my personality what would I do

Hey It's Spencer again. This week I was given a topic by my english teacher "if I could change my personality what would I change it to". I would change my personality to someone who wants to be more successful in school because lets face it I'm a gamer I love playing video games and I always rush my homework to play games and I got two I's on my report card so I can not play video games till next report card. I really need to be more successful in school to get my games back It really sucks that I can't play games until the end of january. Ok I'm really off topic I want to be more successful in school because of what will happen at the end report card if I get straight A's I will get $100 from my parents and I want to know alot of the stuff there teaching me like in french I went from a strong A to a C+ and my parents were really mad at me for that. Anyway I really want to be better in school and I want to keep my locker really clean instead of the mess I have now.

No comments:

Post a Comment